I’m Having Password Problems in Quicken
Dial Quicken Help Number
Users encounter password troubles in Quicken mainly when they deal with a lot of passwords. This happens when a user has accounts with multiple banks. It is really hectic to maintain and remember each password. The matter gets more complicated when you put the wrong password for the wrong bank account. This results in worse repercussions. Your accounts get blocked or become inaccessible for a long time. All this can really make your world upside down and could cause a great havoc in your personal and professional life. In such matters, you can take help from Quicken Technical Support to change or even retrieve your password. But even after this the problem is not uprooted because there is no guarantee that one would be able to remember all passwords again and would not make the mistake of mixing the password. This is why Quicken has come up with another solution. This is known as a password vault. To know more about this and how to use it, continue reading.
What Is Password Vault?
Password Vault is a feature in the Quicken where you can save all of your passwords and can look for it when needed. These passwords will be saved within the password of a password vault. As soon as you will enter the password in password vault, you will be able to retrieve whatever passwords you have saved. This way, you just need to remember a single password and can retrieve other passwords easily.
- Working Process Overview
- You can keep all of the passwords in the password vault and can directly send it to the banks or financial platform with just a click.
- Some Interesting Features
- You can open the password vault and can change password whenever you want.
- Banking industry-standard encryption is used by password vault. This means that the security is really intact and there is not at all any question mark regarding your password safety.
- It allows the user to download the transactions from all the account into Quicken with just a single quick. The other such platforms have a long process.
- Simple Steps Telling How To Use Vault Password
- Select Tools and then select Password Vault in Quicken.
- If you already have password vault then click on ‘Add Or Edit Password’.
- In case you do not have Password Vault then just choose ‘Set up new Password Vault’ option. As soon as you will do it, Quicken will prompt you to add a password for every One-Step update activated banks. As soon as you will complete doing this, Quicken will again prompt you to add a password for password vault. This is your password and not the one that is assigned by the Quicken.
- Going further, go to ‘Edit Password Vault’ dialog box and select the bank customer ID for which you need to store your password for.
- If you have more than one customer ID for the particular bank that you have selected then select the customer ID which is according to the password you are choosing to store.
- After this just click on ‘Add Password’.
- Now enter the password which you use to get connected to your bank.
- Simply click on ‘Add’ and enter the password.
- You are done now.
Note- In case your computer malfunctions or power is cut, it could happen that you can lose your vault password. At such times you can call on Quicken Support Number and you will be attended by professionals who will help you to retrieve your password.